Information and bookings:
Scuola Iyengar Yoga
Via Farnese 2 -
62032 Camerino (MC)
339 580 33 50
Iyengar Yoga in Italy
Camerino - Marche
29 September 2006 - 02 October 2006
29 December 2006 - 01 January 2007
28 April 2007 - 01 May 2007
08 June 2007 - 11 June 2007
06 July 2007 - 09 July 2007
06 August 2007 - 12 August 2007
20 August 2007 - 26 August 2007
28 September 2007 - 01 October 2007
27 December 2007 - 31 December 2007
• Students should arrive the day before the course starts.
• For groups of six students or more alternative dates can be arranged on request.
• The courses are suitable for both beginners and more experienced yoga students; everyone will work within their own capability with attentive instruction and correction. We will be practising standing, sitting and inverted as well as restful and restorative postures. You will be able to build up a strong foundation for your own practice.
• Usually the yoga classes are held in the early mornings and in the late afternoons. The language of instruction is English.
• It is possible for participants of the workshops to take part in the daily classes of the Scuola Iyengar Yoga before and/or after the workshops. For further information please see orari.
Situated in the foothills of the Apennines, the ancient hilltop university town of Camerino is close to many day-trip destinations, including such historic cities as Perugia, Assisi, Loreto and Urbino, as well as the Sibillini Mountain national park and the Adriatic coast. For those wishing to accompany their partners but not participate in the Yoga retreat, there are numerous opportunities for such activities as hill-walking, climbing, wine-tasting and sampling the local marchigiano cuisine.
Weekends €150 for all Yoga tuition
Intensive Yoga Week August €260 for all Yoga tuition
Year end course 2007 €200 for all Yoga tuition
• Restored medieval tower; for more information see http://www.torretenosa.it
• B&B Colle Ridente (€55 single & €85 double rooms per night)
• Self-catering apartments of various sizes
• Hotel in the center of Camerino (€60 - €80 double room per night)
• Own flight arrangement with Ryan Air from London Stansted to Ancona (50minute drive to Camerino).
• Other airports within two to three hours drive from Camerino include Rome, Florence, Perugia, Pescara, Rimini, Forli and Bologna.
• Car hire at Airport is recommended.
• Car share with other students is possible to arrange.
• Public transport to/around Camerino